Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Elle Canada from ELF Cosmetics and L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Tester


Don't you love getting packages in the mail? Especially when they are free gifts from others! Today I received the May issue of Elle Canada. There was a note on it that I received a 1 year subscription to Elle Canada compliments of ELF Cosmetics! How nice. I am kind of an ELF nut if you haven't noticed it, order from them all the time.

Also, I entered to get the new L'oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara for free a while ago and forgot all about it until I noticed it in my mailbox today! So thank you L'oreal for sending me this. I will try it out and post a review soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

gots the loreal explosion mascara from the mail too :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

now i have TWO lol

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

nice! I've never used it before, seems gimmicky to me, but may be good on the lower lashes anyway.