Thursday, April 8, 2010

Michael Kors "Very Hollywood" Perfume Sample from Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers Drug Mart (a drugstore in Canada) is giving out very generous samples of the new Michael Kors perfume, "Very Hollywood". I have seen this perfume before, it has elegant pink jewels all over it, really cute packaging, it goes for $105 for the 100ml bottle. If you printed off a coupon off their website, I will provide a link here, you could get a free sample of it in stores. I drove around last night to two locations and one was sold out, and the sales lady told me she knows of one store that still has some, so we drove to the other side of town to get that. And it was there!

Normally I don't go crazy about these types of samples because they are the small vials of perfume, but I had read that this one was pretty substantial, and it is. The sample comes in a small pinky red box, it's a 7ml eau du parfum. I am happy that I got it, the perfume smells of mandarin, raspberry, jasmine, bergamont, gardenia, amber and veviter. I would describe this scent as pink, fun, non-offensive, sweet and easy to wear.

0 comments: