Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NOTD: OPI You're Such a Kabuki Queen

 OPI - You're Such a Kabuki Queen

This colour came out a while ago with the 2005 OPI Japanese collection. I would describe it as a red with pink in it, kind of a watermelon colour, or tropical punch. It's vibrant and glossy. You can get away with one coat with this one, as the formulation is that good. I used two coats and topcoat as usual. I've included a picture in light, and one in dark to show the difference. I asked my bf what colour this looks like and he said pink, he asked me for the name of it (cause that usually gives you some indication of the colour), I told him and he just laughed, it has a unique name that's for sure.

2 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said... Best Blogger Tips

It is an unusual color that is for sure. It looks like it applied smooth.

dblchin (double chin) said... Best Blogger Tips

So pretty the doll colours! I love it