Thursday, June 17, 2010

Annabelle Cosmetics Must Have Products (My Faves)

Annabelle is a Canadian makeup brand, pretty decent quality and sold at drugstores. They make everything makeup related including foundations, makeup brushes, eyeshadow, concealers, blush, eyeliners, etc etc. The prices are reasonable. I've collected quite a lot of Annabelle stuff throughout the years and I will tell you here what I liked best and maybe make you a fan too.

annabelle custom eyeshadow
Their custom eyeshadows come in pan form (like MAC) and can fit in a MAC palette or you can buy a custom palette (as I have done above with 3) and create  your own. The palette itself is magnetized, not the pans. If you want to put them in your MAC palette, you will have to apply magnets to the back of the pans. My favourite is the nude one on the far right that I made. They have a huge collection of eyeshadows and are always adding new ones.

annabelle brushes
Makeup brushes from Annabelle are also nice, especially the eyeshadow brush, which is dense, round and flat. I use this one a lot to apply shadow to my lids.

annabelle liners
Their eyeliners (smoothliners) are really nice, glide on nicely are highly pigmented and stay on. The smudgeliners are just basically smoothliners, but with a smudge end. And the ones at the most right as their kohl liners. 

annabelle zebra bronzing powder haute gold
The Zebra Bronzing Powder in Haute Gold is a nice shimmery bronzer. I got mine a few years ago, but noticed that it has been re-promoted recently, so you can still pick it up. It works nicely to give you that glow.

annabelle creme caramel
This trio in Creme Caramel is a goody, not too dramatic, good everyday shades.

Annabelle also makes nice glosses, I haven't tried those yet, and some powder and foundation products as well, which I'd like to try eventually. They have a mascara in a red tube... not crazy about that however.

Have you tried any Annabelle stuff?

4 comments:

Junerose said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that Purple Reine. Too bad it was limited edition, and I can't find it anywhere anymore. Should have bought it when I first saw it. I really like the Annabelle single e/s. Gleam is my favorite all over eyeshadow wash. I use it everyday.

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Junerose - I have gleam too and a couple other singles, when they still have numbers on the backs... not so cute. I should reach for those more often, they get left out.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

those pans would look so good in mac quads, people will think they are really MAC =P im aso amazed by the quality of these eyeshadows pans. i often use Helium as a highlight--not sure if you have that one too somewhere.. i really want to start collecting annabelle, especially the eyeshadow pans and the pigments, they have so many colors i like. its too bad i cant get the limited editions.

Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

I love annabelle products! I have yet to find one that I wasn't happy with. My "Haute Chocolate" trio and my smudgeliners are in heavy rotation. Almost all of my brushes are by them too, can't beat the quality/price.