Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Revlon Colorburst Swatches, Peach, Revlon Baby Pink and Viva Gaga Comparison

Yesterday, I did a post about the Revlon Colorburst lipsticks and posted pictures of them on my lips, click here for that post. Today, here is a complete swatch of all the colours that I have from this collection. My favourites are Fuschia, and Raspberry, which surprises me because they aren't the colour that I normally go for.

And here is the one that I missed yesterday, "Peach"
Peach is a creme orangey peach. It applies well and is a nice colour. A great colour for summer.


I have read a lot of review comparing MAC's Viva Glam Gaga and the Baby Pink from this collection, I'll show you my swatch comparisons.


As you can tell, the Revlon Baby Pink is frosty, sheer and a lot lighter. These are not dupes. The Gaga is very pigmented, and can be more if you build it up and it's more purple cool toned. Baby Pink is pretty, but I was disappointed, also the formulation of it is VERY creamy and mine is breaking in the tube. You can tell in the first pic, the bullet is learning to the right.

1 comments:

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

Peach looks gorgeous!!