Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks Berry Haute and Just Enough Buff

revlon super lustrous lipsticks
I love these Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks, they are so smooth and the colours are gorgeous. I like these better than the Colorburst because the Colorburst are too creamy and breakable, in my opinion. Definitely pick these up if you get the chance. There are many colours in this line, I only have these two. Wild Wisteria is a really pretty one, more magenta purple, but we either don't have it in Canada yet, or my store just didn't. Please let me know if you guys find that one.

revlon super lustrous berry haute
Berry Haute is a new colour in the Super Lustrous line. It's a cool-toned dark pink/purple colour. I do not think this is an everyday wear type of colour. But I love it, it's my favourite lipstick right now cause it's a totally neat colour. If you put gloss over this, something purpley, this would look totally hot. Gosh... my front teeth are really chipped LOL.

I've read people say it's very similar to MAC's Up the amp, I don't have that one, but I compared it with MAC's Blooming Lovely below. You can tell that Berry Haute is darker and a lot more fuschia leaning.

revlon berry haute and mac's blooming lovely

revlon just enough buff
Just Enough Buff, also from the Revlon Super Lustrous line is a warm-toned sorta nude. I like this one on me too, but I think it would look perfect on tan or medium toned people.

What do you ladies think of the Super Lustrous line? Which lipsticks do you like?

4 comments:

Junerose said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the LOTD's. The Berry Haute looks great on you, but I think that I am too warm toned for this one. On the other hand, the CB peach from your post below is another one that I am going to get. You have been a great help, Justine.

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@junerose - thanks for reading! I have a nude comparison post coming up, probably tomorrow.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

just about buff is one of my favorites :)

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

Awwwww both are so beautiful !! :)